Japanese rice cracker mix is a super popular snack in Japan’s food culture. Especially for munching while sipping on a cold refreshing beer. There are many different kind of rice cracker mix. Today we have the super mixed variety version:
I will review each one. And every piece can earn a possible 1 point being the highest, thus the whole bag can have 9 maximum points.
- Seasame ball with peanut – nice salty sesame flavor 
- Soy+Spicy with peanut – a little kick of spicy with light soy flavor 
- Wasabi with peanut – a bit thicker, still easy to bite [0.8]
- Broad Bean – Not easy to bite and the shell get stuck in between your teeth [0.6]
- Soy+Seaweed with peanut – Tasty soy sauce and seaweed flavor 
- Original with peanut [0.8]
- Wasabi Peas – No kick, but soft enough to easily bite into [0.6]
- Anchovy Fish – Hard! And the flavor gets stronger as you chew it more. Great for fish lovers. I like fish, so this was good [0.8]
- Black Bean – Nice soft crunch like a peanut with mild taste [0.7]
Ingredients: Unable to translate 🙁 I welcome anyone who wants to translate it for the snack community!
Product of Japan